Projects, co-financed by the European Union, have become a sustainable element that supports economic and social development.
There is a variety of European programmes and project. It is really important to choose the right planning method and management of these undertakings.
The range of available IT tools supporting project management is very large. Practically for each of the management areas there are at least a dozen or so alternatives available. These tools differ for example in functionality, the way they are shared (desktop programs installed on a personal computer) or license (various types of freeware, shareware, open-source, commercial).
- Introduction to projects management systems
- Planning project structure, methodology and resources
- Online tools to support project management
- Microsoft Project
- Strong and weak points of these tools
- EU tools and platforms: Erasmus+ Project Results Platform, EPALE, etc.
- External resources